Rules for Disc Golf Connect 4:
- Players throw from front mat (novice tee) or back mat (expert tee) alternating shots.
- If disc is not visible below bottom rail of target window it must be removed.
- If disc is visible below bottom rail of target window it can remain for 1 round.
- If disc is visible below iron pipe in chute, it can be placed into chute.
- First player to connect four horizontally, vertically, or diagonally wins!
Adapted from Connect 4: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connect_Four.